Saturday, April 3, 2010

Picothedayuptothispointo

03-27-10

















I vowed to make a new picture every day. (or seven a week)

Full View

I've been seeing tall towers surrounded by greenery in my head lately. This one doesn't really live up the the ones in my head, but I could always try again. I think the ones up there have more greenery.

Those chaps just seem to be having fun.

03-28-10









This one looks like a linoleum block cut. I tried making the colors more vibrant in photoshop but- It felt cheap.

I think when I zone out I default to trees for some reason.

03-29-10












Here I just wanted to draw some characters.

03-30-10

I wanted to try and draw something that wouldn't trigger a memory of a character in someone's head. Besides the fact that it is impossible to make something completely original, I still like this fish thing I drew last.

Remember kids, when you can't think of a face, draw a mask!























04-2-10 (makeup)

















boats are always cool

04-2-10

















Okay, now I really don't freakin' know.

No comments:

Post a Comment